Are you passionate about making a difference to the communities of Powys? Can you respond with positive energy, to support an exciting transformational programme of work across Health & Social Care in Powys?
If so we want to hear from you!
We are inviting applications for the post of Health and Care Academy Business Support Manager on a secondment /temporary basis. You will be key in supporting the Joint Health & Social Care Workforce Planning Manager to develop and deliver the Health and Care Academy Programme of work.
This post is fixed term for 6 months. If you are employed by Powys Health Board you will need to seek permission from your line manager before applying for this post,
An enabler of Powys Health and Care Strategy, the Health and care Academy programme aids the achievement of the outcome measures developed with the People of Powys, by setting and achieving goals to support the longer term vision. The longer term success by 2027, will look like:
- As a service user, those who I need to support me are able to make decisions and respond because they are well informed and qualified.
- As a service user, if they can’t help me directly they know who can.
- As a carer, I and those who I care for are part of ‘the team’.
- As part of the workforce, I am enabled to provide services digitally where appropriate.
- As part of the workforce, I am engaged and satisfied with my work.
- As part of the workforce, I can access education, training and development opportunities in Powys that allow me to secure and develop my skills and opportunities
The ability to speak Welsh is desirable for this post; Welsh and/or English speakers are equally welcome to apply.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Louise RichardsJoint Health and Care Strategic Workforce planning Manager
Telephone number 01874 712580