Health Care Assistant
- Full Time
DHU Health Care is an ever-growing, innovative organisation, providing high level clinical care for a variety of communities within an expanding geographical area. DHU Health Care Urgent Care delivers and develops first class services specialising in Integrated Primary and Community Urgent Care services.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a highly regarded organisation that value every member of the team.
This exciting opportunity has arisen for health care assistants to support their local community in the fight against Coronavirus.
Working under the direct supervision of a health care professional; and strictly in accordance with specific practice guidelines and protocols, the healthcare assistant will assist the clinical team in the provision and delivery of prescribed programs of patient care.
Suitable candidates will have;
- Experience in a health care setting
- An understanding, acceptance and adherence to the need for strict confidentiality
- An ability to use own judgement, resourcefulness, common sense and local knowledge, to respond to patients enquiries and requests while adhering to practice limitations
- An understanding and acceptance of ones capabilities and awareness of own limitations
- Clean driving license
Activities may include:-
- Supporting with outbreak screening in residential care homes for covid, or any other non covid related outbreak.
- Supporting with the adhoc vaccinations.
- Supporting clinicians with administration activities.
- Supporting other services provided by DHU as required.
Given the nature of this role and urgency of the tasks completed by the successful candidate, this would be suitable for individuals who could be contacted at short notice (within 12 hours).
For more information please contact [email protected]
Please note; we maintain the right to close this vacancy once a suitable number of applications have been received. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameCharlotte ConnollyJob titleResource AdvisorEmail [email protected]...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.