Health Care Assistant
You will be joining a friendly and supportive clinical team of GP's ANPs, practice nurses and health care assistant in a busy town center surgery, we would expect you:
- To provide support to and work in collaboration with the general practice team to meet the needs of our practice population.
- to be responsible for the care delivered, demonstrating critical thinking and skills in clinical decision making within the parameters of their qualifications and role requirements.
- To prepare consulting rooms for efficient consultation.
- To perform some clinical tasks and support Doctors and Nurses with clinical procedures within the boundaries of their skill set.
- To order and maintain clinical stock within clinical rooms and the main nursing cupboard.
- Supported by the nursing team within the practice, the Health Care Assistant (HCA) will deliver care within the boundaries of their role and in accordance with specific practice guidelines and protocols.
- undertake clerical and administration duties
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.