What’s special about this opportunity?
Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust can provide you with a dynamic, people-centred environment, where you will be empowered to support patients with complex conditions, adopting a personalised approach to patient care that maximises independence, choice and control, following our philosophy of enabling people to reach and maintain their optimum level of health and wellbeing.
We value our employees and put people first. As a Global Digital Exemplar, we will provide you with an excellent working environment that has just been recognised as having a ‘Good’ rating overall, being an ‘Outstanding’, well-led, organisation, and having an ‘Outstanding’ Older Adults Mental Health Team in our latest CQC inspection, which found that: ‘Managers across Berkshire Healthcare promoted a positive culture that supported and valued staff, creating a sense of common purpose based on shared values.’
Working in a passionate team, you will have access to our Trust-wide Learning and Development programme and be supported in your career and personal growth, with opportunities to help you build your Continuing Professional Development portfolio, enabling you to extend your skills and ensure that you excel.
We are pioneers in compassionate leadership and Quality Improvement, which is about creating a culture where everyone has a voice and where service users and staff collaborate to have a direct impact on the things that matter most.
Children, Young People and Families (CYPF) Services cover children’s services Berkshire wide and aim to promote good mental health and wellbeing for all children and young people and their families.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic lead administrator to support the CAMHS Specialist Community Team based at Wokingham Hospital but will relocate to new premises at University of Reading, Whiteknights in the coming months.
The lead administrator will coordinate all admin tasks supporting a team of 4 administrators currently based in Wokingham Hospital. When the Wokingham Administrators relocate to University of Reading this post will be a job share supporting Reading & Wokingham Specialist Community Admin teams.
To lead on being first point of contact for all incoming calls, administration of referrals to the Specialist Community Teams and supporting the Team Lead and Senior Clinicians. You will be arranging appointments for our clinicians, updating case records, and dealing with incoming calls from families and third parties, for CAMHS services.
- To lead and support the Specialist Community Administration Team coordinating the administration tasks within the admin team. To support the Team Lead and clinicians and supervise administrators providing administrative support to the clinical team, including named Consultant Psychiatrist, diary management and administration of clinics, and preparing documentation and collating data for the Team Business Meeting. Sending out an agenda and taking minutes of the business meeting and following up actions etc.
- To ensure data submissions, analysis, activity reports, operational reports and other administrative tasks are completed to a high standard and within required timeframes. Good sound knowledge of Excel is required.
- Provide administration support, including diary management of clinics, booking appointments, liaising with families and supporting the clinical team with administration of reports and assessment letters.
- Input confidential correspondence, reports and other documentation to a high standard within an agreed timescale using software packages.
- Be aware of meeting deadlines, planning and prioritising workload in accordance with client needs.
- The post holder will be expected to liaise and communicate effectively with all levels of staff within the service and the wider Trust.
Interviews will be held via Microsoft Teams on Monday 8th February 2021
If you share our passion for people and the dedication to excel, we’d love to hear from you.
We are happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please don’t hesitate to call:
Marilyn Hawthorne, CYPF Leadership Team on 07824 838156 or email: [email protected] who’ll be delighted to help.
In addition to a competitive salary, as a valued member of our team, you will receive generous annual leave, have access to a car salary sacrifice scheme (available to all permanent staff over the age of 21), support with childcare and, as a respected member of the NHS, discounts from high street retailers and restaurants.
We’d love to welcome you to our warm, friendly team, who want to help you to make your career reflect your ambitions.