Mental Health Liaison Nurse
- Full Time
Epuft is known for innovation in Mental Health Services and welcome a staff who are committed to innovation, clinical and professional development. We also offer extensive staff training and development opportunities and support through regular supervision and appraisal.
The Mental Health Liaison service is based within the Princess Alexandra Hospital and delivering 24 hours service. We assess patients within the Emergency Department and general wards. We work closely with our colleague in the general hospital to ensure both physical and mental health issues are being met.
We are looking for a candidate who is enthusiastic, flexible, self-motivated, compassionate, and innovative and with good communication skills. The candidate is able to prioritise work, support families and colleagues. The candidate is also require to have worked and have an understanding of needs for Adult and Older mental health patients. The candidate should be able to work effectively taking a holistic approach to assessment and treatment in collaboration with patients, families/carer. You will also be given an opportunity to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams.
EPUT are looking for motivated staff who shares our Trust values of Open, Compassionate and Empowering. In return, EPUT can offer you a range of benefits and development including;
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Day One Flexible Employer, the Trust supports and actively encourages flexible working for all employees. We offer many options and you are encouraged to ask the recruiting manager what is possible for this role. If appointed, you will have the opportunity for a flexible working request from the first day of your employment.
Important Notice: Recently the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 (the Regulations) which amended on 22 July 2021 and come into force on 11 November 2021 that anyone directly employed to work in a Care Home or who are required as part of their role to be deployed to a CQC registered care home are required to have had both their COVID vaccinations, unless they are exempt. This is therefore a requirement of this role and will form part of our pre-employment checks
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameMaria Theresa EstuyaJob titleLiaison Team ManagerEmail [email protected] number01279 967202/7203...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.