Nursing Assistant – Full time 37.5 hours per week, permanent
17,403 per annum plus enhancements & employee benefits
We are looking for dedicated and experienced Nursing Assistants with sound clinical skills who is keen to make a real difference.
We pride ourselves on a team that has been chosen because they’re highly professional, passionate and dedicated to providing amazing palliative and end of life care.
You must be flexible with excellent people skills and be a team player. Successful applicants will have recent experience in the delivery of care in a similar environment.
It is essential that you have a minimum of NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent & be able to provide evidence of your qualification.
• Carry out delegated care and support tasks whilst ensuring a safe, clean and comfortable environment
• Ensure that the rights and choices of individuals are actively promoted and supported and their beliefs and preferences are appropriately acknowledged
• To comply with national and local policy , procedures, guidelines and legislation
• Completion of local and corporate induction and attendance of mandatory and priority training
Hours available: 37.5 hours over 5 days. All shifts are on full internal rotation including evenings, weekend working & bank holidays.
• Competitive enhanced pay for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and public holidays (60%)
• *Continuation of NHS pension *
• Company pension scheme
• 25 days holiday – rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Enhanced sick pay
• Corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services
• Staff discount of 15% on new goods online at shop.sueryder.org
• Cash referral bonus scheme
• Free Will writing service
• Staff finance loans
• Free onsite parking
• Free uniform
• Carers leave policy
• Subsidised onsite meals and drinks
• Structured induction programme and learning and development opportunities
Manorlands is a Sue Ryder hospice, based in West Yorkshire. We’re here for people aged 18 and over living with conditions like cancer, heart failure and lung disease. We offer a range of support, from inpatient care in our 15-bed hospice to day services which help people stay at home longer. Our care is available to people living in Craven, Airedale, and Wharfedale as well as central, northern and western areas of Bradford.
Manorlands Hospice is located in the lovely village of Oxenhope. The Bronte Buses B1 and B2 stop nearby, however due to shifts patterns; it is recommended you have your own transport to get to and from work.
Post subject to DBS & satisfactory references
Sue Ryder supports people through the most difficult times of their lives. Whether that’s a terminal illness, the loss of a loved one or a neurological condition – we’re there when it matters. Our doctors, nurses and carers give people the compassion and expert care they need to help them live the best life they possibly can.