Nursing Associate #HomeFirst
- Full Time
Does making a difference to the lives of patients motivate and inspire you?
Do you have the Passion, Drive and Ability to deliver high quality compassionate care?
If the answer is yes, then this is the advert for you. We have recently redesigned our Community Nursing Services in the City of Leicester and now have the rare opportunity to invite Nursing Associates to join our teams.
This is an exciting time to become part of our Community Nursing Teams based at Braunstone Health and Social Care Centre. The team offer core Community Nursing, Rapid Response Nursing and Home First Nursing interventions to patients across the City of Leicester living in their own homes, residential homes and in local accessible clinics.
The service is provided Monday to Sunday between the hours of 08.00 and 22.00.
We work in an integrated way with health and care providers across the whole system in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland to ensure that care is joined up and that, whenever we can, we strive to care for patients at home, helping them to maintain independence whilst ensuring that high quality care is delivered in an efficient and holistic manner.
We are working hard to continually improve our outcomes for patients and the working life experience for our staff and have new investment to improve our capacity to keep developing.
We would love to hear from you if you can:
- Provide evidence that you hold a fully completed Nursing Associate qualification.
- Demonstrate your passion and ability to provide and evaluate evidence-based nursing care for patients experiencing a wide range of conditions.
- Support our patients and work with people in an asset-based way that really enables them to live their optimum life, being self-caring and independent with their health needs where possible.
- Work collaboratively, efficiently and creatively with multi professional colleagues and partners with a focus on ‘Home First’ helping patients to avoid hospital admissions.
In return we would love to offer you:
- Regular, meaningful clinical and managerial supervision tailored to your specific needs.
- A well-supported and individually tailored induction.
- A professional development plan which supports your continuous learning and development.
- Training and quality improvement opportunities.
- A healthy work life balance with weekend working on a rota of one in four weekends and no night shifts.
- Exciting technological developments to support you to deliver the care you aspire to give.
This is such an exciting time to be joining this transforming service which delivers an integrated health and social care offer delivered by community-based nursing, therapy and adult social care teams. If you want to be the Nursing Associate that makes a difference, then WE WANT YOU!
Car driver is essential. LPT operates 2 car schemes subject to meeting the acceptance criteria. If you have a lease car through another NHS organisation, we may be able to transfer it over to LPT.
For further information please contact Jacqueline Mitchell on 07917 013535 or email [email protected]...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.