Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader
- Full Time
Orthopaedic Scrub Team Leader
Right now we have an exciting opportunity for a full time/part timeOrthopaedic Scrub Team Leader to join our Theatre Team at The Yorkshire Clinic
The Role: Supporting the Theatre Manager in leading and organising the Orthopaedic Scrub team on a day to day basis, ensuring the service is compliant with all policies & regulations whilst developing and maintaining an efficient service to patients and service users. As the Scrub Team Leader you will be responsible for departmental training for the team including PDR’s and competency assessments, along with inducting of new staff members, whilst also supporting critical care and resuscitation leads. In the absence of the Theatre manager you will manage the department ensuring that all compliance and standards are adhered to.
What you’ll bring with you:
- Registered Practitioner NMC or HCPC
- ALS qualification
- Previous experience in a senior/leadership position is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Clinical Governance awareness and ability to ensure policy compliance
- Competitive salary plus enhancements of 50% where eligible
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free parking
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free Uniform
About Us: The Yorkshire Clinic is one of West Yorkshire's leading private hospitals set in three acres of woodland in the grounds of Cottingley Hall near Bingley. The hospital opened in 1982 and has 57 bedrooms including one twin-bedded room all with en suite facilities. Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. Ramsay Health Care UK is a well-established global hospital group with over 50 years’ experience. It is well respected within the healthcare industry and is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England. We love people with a positive, “can do” attitude who want to make a difference in their work. "Our employees are Ramsay." The skills and commitment of our employees forms the basis for our success. “The Ramsay Way” culture recognises that people staff and doctors are Ramsay Health Care’s most important asset and this has been key to our ongoing success. Click here to find out more. All offers of employment in respect of this appointment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.