Outpatient Nurse | Outpatients | Band 5 | Portsmouth | Monday- Sunday |Part Time
Spire Portsmouth Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our Outpatient Department. The successful applicant will provide high quality evidence-based nursing care, in a clinic setting to facilitate smooth and efficient outpatient clinics. Numerous training opportunities available
Spire Portsmouth Hospital holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
Who we are looking for
- Be NMC registered – your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience ideally
- Have been employed in surgical or outpatients’ settings
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of 50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Penny Lawless on 07715 055760 or [email protected]
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it’s about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications