We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Patient Experience Manager to join our team. We would like to hear from you if you are passionate about improving patient and staff experiences.
About the team
The role sits with in the Nursing Directorate and is line managed by the Head of Patient Relations. You will work closely with divisional teams and be a key stakeholder in the commencement and completion of any patient facing project or initiative to ensure the voice of the patient is considered throughout and is responsive to patient’s feedback – ultimately driving service and quality improvements, resulting in excellent patient experience. This includes analysing patient satisfaction survey results and assessing these against service standards, producing and presenting update reports in relation to these. The post holder will be a key member of cross-departmental working groups, leading and supporting work streams and projects across the hospital that impact on the development of quality patient experience. The post holder will also provide effective leadership acting as a catalyst for change management to achieve sustainable patient experience improvements
About the role:
The Patient Experience Manager will be responsible for the collection, analysis and dissemination of patient and carer feedback and the trust wide survey programme, including the Friends and Family Test (FFT).
Key areas of responsibility:
To manage the patient experience survey programme, with responsibility for ensuring the Trust’s Patient Experience agenda is embedded across the organisation including the Friends and Family Test (FFT), National and Local Surveys including:
• Contract and relationship with the FFT & National survey programme providers
• All surveys, reporting and analysis and development of bespoke project-specific evaluation materials
• Analysis of patient experience data and provision of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Triangulation of trust wide patient experience feedback
• Provision of ad-hoc project-specific data analysis
• Professionally support patient experience initiatives, service and patient user involvement, engaging and negotiating with a wide range of colleagues at all levels in the organisation and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for the provision and management of the Voluntary Service. This includes professional guidance to managers, staff and relevant stakeholders on the role of the Voluntary Service and the involvement and management of volunteers in accordance with appropriate policies and procedures.
• Responsible for establishing and managing Memorandum of Understanding/Agreements with external partners and monitoring performance.
• To manage and develop the team of staff within the Patient Experience and Voluntary Service with overall management responsibility for the volunteers throughout the Trust including recruitment and retention practices.
• Responsible for maintaining and monitoring the Trust Volunteer Strategy, Policy and Standard Operating Procedures.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient experience, and serious about pursuing a rewarding role in healthcare, this role might be the perfect fit for you.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Garry Perry
Job title: Head of Patient Relations
Email address: [email protected]
Telephone number: 01922 656463