- Full Time
Phlebotomist | Radiography | Thames Valley
Spire Thames Valley are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Phlebotomist. You will work within safe COVID pathways and benefit from our fully funded training programs and excellent IPC support, The current Imaging and Pathology Manager Evangeline said the below when asked what she enjoyed the most about working at Thames Valley.
“We are a Hardworking and dedicated team, every day is different and we all enjoy each other’s’ company”
Spire Thames Valley is a state-of-the-art private hospital. We offer fast access to consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To take venous bloods safely from patients on the wards and outpatient departments
- To make sure samples are ready for collection on time.
- To work within a team and also lone working,
- You will be working with a computer using SAP, WINPATH and Cyber lab system.that is to be collected and collated.
Who we're looking for:
- Phlebotomy skills in vacutainer
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to learn new skills
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Dealing with small children
- Able to prioritise the demands of changing workload
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Knowledge, support and guidance through your recruitment journey from Spire’s specialist Resourcing Team
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Martyn Kingsbury on 07912 754552 [email protected]
For us,it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.