- Full Time
Physiotherapist, The Horder Centre, Crowborough
We're onthelook-outfor a registered Physiotherapist to join out growing and supportive team. Flexible working options are considered with shifts typically being for 5 days, 4 long days or 3 longer and 2 half days. This is great opportunity to join a team where you will benefit from our continuous professional development programme.
- To provide the highest standard of outpatient musculoskeletal Physiotherapy services for Horder Healthcare's patients.
- To assist in the provision of Therapy services for Horder Healthcare, supporting therapy service needs for both secondary care pathways (Ortho, Rheum and Pain) and MSK services as and when required.
- Monitor clinical and operational outcomes of own workload
- Partake in clinical competency assessments to demonstrate improvements in clinical abilities
- Someonewhohas a flexible approach and is adaptable to change.
- Registered with the HCPC as a physiotherapist- we welcome applications from new Graduates
- Member of CSP (or willing to become one)
- You have excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- An ability to work independently
- You have some knowledge and experience of musculoskeletal
"In addition to an annual salary of £25 - £31,300 per year, we also offer an incrediblenumber of benefits which are below:"
- Family Friendly policies
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Full medical insurance
- Full health and wellbeing programme
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.