About the team:
This post will provide a dynamic, driven individual with an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team that works towards improving people’s lives through high quality workforce development programmes. The post will support the delivery of the Adult Eating Disorders Whole Team Training (AED WTT) programme, while is a national project to support Eating Disorder care.
About the role:
Our multi-professional team provide a high performing and fast paced yet supportive environment in which the post holder will be supported to develop professionally while contributing actively to the goals and mission of South London & Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust. As part of the AED WTT programme you will have the opportunity to work with Maudsley Learning, SLaM Eating Disorder services and clinical academics from King’s College London.
The post holder will be highly organised and able to manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining responsibility for programme delivery in line with the high standards of our award-winning team. This is an unusual opportunity to join a unique team with an ambitious mission and vision for improving people’s lives through mental health education. This post would suit a candidate interested in a career in leadership and management within the NHS and public sector.
About the location:
Our Trust headquarters is located at Denmark Hill less than 5 minutes from the train station (zone 2). We also provide services and operate across other locations, such as London boroughs of Croydon, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark; and substance misuse services for residents of Bexley, Lambeth, Greenwich and Wandsworth.
We are committed to ensuring our staff get the most out of their benefits package and understand the importance of a healthy work life balance. There is an extensive range of excellent benefits for you and your family. We want you to feel like you are part of a close knit team at SLaM. It’s important to us that you feel valued and appreciated and that is why we have a comprehensive benefits package on offer.
Some of our benefits are highlighted here:
- Generous pay, pensions and leave, we offer a comprehensive pay, pensions and leave package which is dependent on the role and length of service.
- Work life balance, flexible working and supporting a range of flexible options, such as: part-time working and job sharing.
- Career development, There are plenty of opportunities to progress your career and we support your development through a number of programmes such as mentoring, coaching, positive people management, collective leadership and other talent programmes
- Car lease, our staff benefit from competitive deals to lease cars
- Accommodation, our staff benefit from keyworker housing which is available on selected sites
- NHS discounts, with discounts up to 10% from a variety of well-known retail brands through Health Service Discounts website.
Other benefits include:
- Counselling services
- Wellbeing events
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff restaurants
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust encourages and welcomes applications from people with lived experience of mental health challenges. We see this as valuable and recognise the positive impact this experience can have on the work we do.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameChris AttoeJob titleHead of Research & DevelopmentEmail [email protected]