DO YOU LOVE WORKING WITH SYSTEMS AND IT? Do you:
- Have experience or knowledge of working with HR systems (e.g. e-Expenses, ESR, Healthroster);
- Have worked in a project role or a similar administration role, using MS products such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, plus internet and email;
- Have excellent attention to detail, especially when dealing with data cleansing and data input;
- Possess excellent written and oral skills and can deal with all levels of staff and managers with ease;
- Are well organised, used to working to deadlines and can prioritise tasks;
- Have experience of working in a busy department;
- Are a good team player who is adaptable;
- Are a quick learner.
Each role is full time (37.50 hours per week), working 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, on a fixed term or secondment basis for 3 - 4 months (if you are considering secondment, please ensure you have your manager's full support and approval prior to making your application)....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.