Job Title and Grade:Psychosexual Counsellor (Band 7)
Location/Trust:Royal Berkshire Hospital
Wards Covered: Florey Unit
Pay Rates:Days: 20.91 Saturdays/Nights: 27.19 Sunday/Bank Hols: 33.46
Would you like to be part of a team at a Trust rated “Good” in a recent CQC report? We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Psychosexual Therapist to join our team.If you feel you could add value to the role and have the suitable skills, we would love to hear from you.
Candidates will have experience of assessing individuals and couples who present with complex sexual and relationship problems. They will formulate and implement highly complex treatment plans and evaluate the effectiveness of care through recognised structures.
The successful applicant will provide clinical psychosexual therapy sessions over 15 hours a week for 3 months
To apply for this post, you will:
- Registered by the of UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKPC) and /or CORST
- Recent experience of providing counselling of relationship problems/issues of sexual dysfunctions/sexual behaviours requiring counselling
- Provide psychosexual counselling and relationship therapy to clients referred to the service and assessment for referral.
- To work with individuals and couples presenting with sexual dysfunction and relationship problems.
- Manage client’s referrals and liaise with the referrers confidentially and appropriately
- Ensure needs of patients are met and standards of care are prioritised
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates– work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust– Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle– Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go– Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days –Call us anytime on 03332 407 552
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts do not have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades, and specialities, saving the NHS over70 millioneach year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible shifts and long-term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals,call 0333 0143692 or email [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.