Radiographer | Radiography Department | Band 5/6 dependent on experience | Liverpool | Full Time
Spire Liverpool Hospital is expanding the scope of services we offer our patients and are looking for experienced Radiographer to join our established team. Our Radiology team plays a vital role in providing excellent patient outcomes. The successful applicant will have opportunity for progression and enjoy an interesting and varied role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
- Ensure adherence to IRMER 17 and IRR17
- On call commitment
Who we’re looking for
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and be registered with the HCPC . We will consider applications from both experienced and newly qualified candidates.
- You will be motivated and demonstrate high standards of patient care.
- You will need to possess strong communication skills and have a good standard of IT.
- Previous experience within private healthcare is desirable but not essential.
- You will demonstrate high standards of patient care and be
We offer employed colleagues a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: Monday, 16th November 2020 at 17.00 hours. If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Usman Masood on [email protected] or 07825 059153
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it’s about looking after people