Join us on our exciting journey of new developments and expansion over the coming months. Here at Springfield we provide a wide range of services including Surgery, Medicine, Oncology, Plastic and Cosmetic surgery, and Paediatrics. We are continually introducing new technology to ensure we provide the best experience for our patients and support for our hard working teams and have just opened 2 additional purpose built theatres taking our total to 6.
If you are looking for your next move and want to join a friendly team with a real sense of community within the working environment, then look no further!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus the option to buy more
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Access to the Ramsay Academy – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
The radiology team use minimal invasive techniques to diagnose, treat and improve outcomes for our patients. The radiology staff nurse will carry out many roles and responsibilities including:-
- Providing high quality patient focused care, whilst assisting the consultant radiologists undertaking interventional procedures, such as drainages and biopsies under CT, fluoroscopy or ultrasound guidance for both outpatients and inpatient.
- Scrubbing or circulating in the dedicated angiograpgy suite and interventional fluoroscopy rooms during invasive cases such as peripheral angioplasty, IVC filter insertion, insertion of nephrostomies/ urethral stents and embolisation particularly uterine artery embolisations, CT guided radio frequency ablation.
- Administering IV sedation and the monitoring of patients during procedures.
- Responsible for any patients/ visitors to the department who become unwell and for initiating emergency care for them as appropriate.
- To provide support to the radiographers, radiology department assistants, nuclear medicine technologists
- To be involved in the teaching of nursing and radiography students.
Ramsay Healthcare UK is a high quality provider of acute private healthcare across the UK. We have a highly specialised team of dedicated staff who work within this multi- speciality setting.
Springfield Hospital opened in 1987 and is one of Essex’s leading private hospitals. It is a 64 bedded hospital all with ensuite facilities, with parent and child rooms, a 14 bed Day unit and a high dependency unit. There are six operating theatres, a physiotherapy department and on site private GP service. The Hospital has a full range of diagnostic equipment including CT, MRI, X-ray and ultrasound.