Do you want to help us achieve our goal of delivering a first-class recruitment experience?
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Co-ordinator to join us during a time of great change. The Trust has just been awarded funding which will include some new buildings (HIP2 Project) and the Recruitment Team will be part of a new Resourcing Hub working collaboratively with our colleagues in Temporary Staffing and Voluntary Services, allowing us to deliver and develop our service even further.
We work to support managers and applicants through the whole recruitment process and you could be the person to help us do this.
The Recruitment Team is often the first point of contact for applicants and new employees so part of your role will be to ensure that they receive a positive experience, with excellent customer service and a friendly approach
You will be responsible for managing your own caseload whilst also working closely with the rest of the team.
Key points of the role:
- Advertising posts using the NHS Jobs system
- Undertaking the required NHS pre-employment checks
- Supporting Recruiting Managers
- Ensuring electronic records are updated and personal information recorded accurately and efficiently
- Supporting recruitment events including open days and jobs fairs (in person or virtually). These are occasionally held at weekends or in the evenings and it essential that you can be flexible with your working hours when required
- Arranging interviews for managers
- Issuing offer letters and employment contracts ensuring information is accurate
This post is full time working 37.5 hours per week and is fixed term for up to 12 months.
Benefits of working at Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust include:
- 27 days annual leave upon entry to the NHS
- NHS Pension Scheme
- NHS discounts
- Opportunities to undertake training to enhance your CPD
If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact Ros Banfield, Recruitment Manager ([email protected])
We look forward to hearing from you.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we receive a high volume of applications. Please apply promptly