Registered Nurse and Paramedics
- Full Time
Registered Nurse and Paramedic positions available
Are you a registered nurse or paramedic?
Do you have the passion to deliver the best patient care through high quality and efficient urgent care services?
Do you enjoy working as part of team?
If so, then we would like to hear from you!
We are recruiting Outstanding Dynamic Practitioners at all levels for our Urgent care centres and out of hours services across our Yorkshire sites.
Whether you are an ambitious junior practitioner looking to develop and build a career in Urgent care this could be an opportunity for you, or an experienced Advanced Clinical Practitioner who would love to share their skills and knowledge with the team to ensure we deliver excellent patient care, we would love to speak to you.
We can offer you:
- Opportunity to work in one area or across our Yorkshire sites including York, Selby, Malton, Scarborough & Whitby.
- Regular Guaranteed Work
- Employment Contracts from as Little as 6 Hours Per Week to 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Competitive Salaries Designed to Flex Depending on Amount of Out of Hours Work
- Access to Bespoke Fully Funded Training Programmes/Resources + Free Statutory & Mandatory Training + Career Progression & Support Network
- Access and Precedence to Book Extra Shifts Tailored to Your Availability
- NHS Pension Scheme + Indemnity Cover
- Weekday/Weekend/Evening & Night Shifts Available - Enhanced Rates of Pay for OOH Shifts
We have a range of roles available depending upon your experience and registration pathway:
- Advanced Practitioners Nurse/ Paramedic
- Emergency Care Practitioner
- Nurse Practitioner
- Junior Nurse Practitioner
Vocare, a subsidiary of Totally plc is recruiting for registered Nurses / Paramedics to join our team based in Yorkshire on a permanent basis. Vocare operates a 24-hour, 365 days per year service and we have sessions available during the weekdays, evenings, nights, at weekends and on bank holidays. We can offer you shifts to fit around your commitments.
This is a key role within the regional team and is a fantastic opportunity to put together your clinical knowledge and excellent assessment skills to add extra value to one of the leading Healthcare providers. Our clinical team play a major role in our Urgent Treatment Centres by utilising advanced clinical skills to ensure treatments and care provided to patients based on best practice and evidence-based care.
Successful candidates must be Registered Nurses /Paramedics with experience of working in a primary or urgent care environment. You will hold a qualification in physical assessment, minor illnesses and paediatric minor illnesses and injury. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled team player who has excellent communication skills and the ability to provide autonomous care for all patients in a timely manner.
For a full job description or for further information about this role please contact Recruitment on 03000 134885 or via email [email protected]
Totally plc addresses the challenges of increased demand on healthcare services by delivering high-quality planned, urgent and insourced healthcare across the UK and Ireland.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.