- Full Time
Registered Nurse GeneralDo you have experience in providing exceptional care as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting? Would you like to be part of an NHS Foundation Trust providing first class services at Warrington and Halton Hospitals? This trust’s approach is based on five core values: Workforce Together, Excellence, Accountable, Role Models and Embracing Change. If you embrace these values and are motivated to making a difference to WHH’s patients, and would like your work to be flexible to fit your lifestyle and circumstances, then we would love to hear from you!
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we’d love to hear from you!
We have lots of flexible shifts, block bookings and wider opportunities available for Registered General Nurses at Warrington and Halton NHS Foundation Trust, specifically in the following wards and areas:
- General Acute, General Medicine
- Nurse Pool (ward allocated on arrival)
Location is commutable from Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Wirral and Runcorn
Rate of Pay:
Day Night/Sat Sun/B Hol
£15.66 £20.35 £25.05
In return for your hard work and caring skills, we can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it 24/7 365 days Call us anytime on 03332 407 552
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
To apply for these posts, you will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months paid experience as a Registered Nurse within the last 2 years
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards
- Undertake regular mandatory training
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch via [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.