Registered Paediatric Nurse
- Full Time
Registered Nurse Paediatrics
Job Reference: J11-SHEFFA-21-37931Employer: NHS Professionals - Flexible WorkersLocation: SheffieldSalary: £14.08p/h - £22.53p/h
Job Title: Bank Staff Registered Children’s Nurse
Trust: Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
Wards Covered: General
Long line of shifts available to book with working patterns to suit you.
Day:£14.08 per hour
Saturday/Night:£18.30 per hour
Sunday/Bank Holiday:£22.53 per hour
The Trust also offer seasonal incentives and pay-rate uplifts on the above rates to encourage shift fill.
Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust is one of only three dedicated children’s hospital trusts in the UK and provides integrated healthcare for children and young people, including community and mental health care as well as acute and specialist services. We see children from 0-16 in most cases and in some cases up to 18.
We provide a full range of services for residents of Sheffield and South Yorkshire as well as specialised services for patients from across the United Kingdom.
Demand for our services is growing and we are increasingly delivering healthcare to patients over a wider geographical area as our reputation for providing outstanding specialist care grows. We have some of the best medical and surgical services for children in the country.
We employ more than 3,000 people and strive to recruit and retain the best doctors, nurses, allied health workers and other staff. The commitment of our employees is key to the Trust’s success and reputation. The Trust is committed to being a leader in the field of training and research in children’s healthcare and we continue to deliver a strong portfolio of research and product innovation.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Have a minimum of 6 months paid experience at Band 5 level in a paediatric hospital environment within the last 2 years.
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices.
- Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care based on the needs of the individual.
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients.
- Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards.
- Undertake regular mandatory training.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates- work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust Access to shifts before they are available to agency.
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle Take control of when you want to work.
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work.
- Book and manage your shifts on the go Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone.
- Support when you need it 24/7 365 days Call us anytime on 03332 407 552.
- Stakeholder pension scheme
By Joining NHS Professionals staff bank, through one of the Working Together Trusts, you can get access to Bankshare, meaning you can work flexibly without having to complete any additional employment checks.
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over£70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
How to apply
To apply please submit your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.