Registered Theatre Nurse
- Full Time
OUH Bank Registered Theatre Nurse
Job Title and Grade:Registered Nurse RN59 Band 8
Location/Trust:Trust Wide Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (OUH)
Pay Rates (hourly):Days: £23.4 Saturdays/Nights: £30.42 Sundays/Bank Hols: £37.44
Be part of a team that is rich on developing Nursing and Midwifery practices and delivering excellent patient care? If you feel you could add value to the role and have the suitable skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, their goal is to help our patients recover from their acute phase of care and enable them to return to their previous function and to be independent where appropriate.
- Have a minimum of 6 months paid experience at Band 5 level general nursing in a hospital environment within the last 2 years
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- Undertake nursing assessment and evaluation to enable development of appropriate plans of care based on the needs of the individual
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Ensure safe administration of drugs in accordance with NMC and CHS policies
- Ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with CHS policy and NMC guidelines
- Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards
- Undertake regular mandatory training
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it 24/7 365 days Call us anytime on 03332 407 552
- Stakeholder pension scheme
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch withLaszloon
Please do not contact the service directly.
We look forward to hearing from you soon....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.