Salaried GP vacancy – Modality Partnership – Walsall Division
The Walsall Division of the Modality Partnership are looking to recruit a Salaried GP to join their group of practices. The main base for this position is Kingfisher Berkley Practice, Walsall, though cross site cover should not be excluded. We are looking for compassionate and motivated GPs to join us. If you feel you are ready for a change or a new challenge in a fast-paced environment, then we would welcome an application from you.
The required sessions are 8 sessions per week.
A little bit about us
We are a group of 10 well-established practices within the Walsall Division of the Modality Partnership; we pride ourselves on providing excellent care to our patients.
We are part of Modality Partnership, a GP-led ‘Super Partnership’ which represents a new and innovative way of providing and organising general practice. Our organisation has moved away from a traditional small business general practice model, while retaining the best of primary care delivery. This creates opportunity to expand the range of primary and secondary care services delivered and provides many more benefits for patients and staff.
· Applications for full or part-time work welcomed
· Competitive salary, paid indemnity costs and NHS pension
· A high quality expanded primary care team
· A supportive and nurturing environment
· Development of special interests strongly encouraged
· Teaching, training, and clinical leadership opportunities
· Clear career progression pathway
· Compliant with the BMA model contract for salaried GPs
· Staff benefits package
· Dedicated home visiting team
Skills and qualities, we expect from our doctors
· Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
· Desire and ability to work in a changing environment with enthusiasm and initiative
· Commitment to the profession, the team, the partnership, and the local community
· Dedicated, flexible individuals with high aspirations for themselves and for integrated primary care teams
· Ability to take responsibility and care for a list of patients as part of a team
See the attached job description for further details about this role or visit the Modality Partnership Website to read a little bit more about us. Alternatively, if you want to discuss the role further, please contact Dr Harinder Baggri via emial at [email protected]
We look forward to hearing form you.
Modality Partnership reserves the right to close this advert at any given time during the advertised period.