Salaried GP - Northwick Park
- Full Time
SALARIED GP's - NORTHWICK PARK UTC
- Regular Guaranteed Work and Pay in any of Greenbrook Healthcare's UTC of Your Choice
- Contracts From as Little as 6 Hours Per Week to 40 Hours Per Week
- Competitive Salaries Designed to Flex Depending on Amount of Out Of Hours Work
- 6 weeks Annual Leave + 1 week Study Leave + Sick Pay + Maternity/Paternity Pay + Annual Appraisals
- Access to Bespoke Fully Funded Training Programmes/Resources + Free Statutory & Mandatory Training + Career Progression & Support Network
- Access and Precedence to Book Extra Shifts Tailored to Your Availability
- NHS Pension Scheme + Indemnity Cover
- Weekday/Weekend/Evening & Night Shifts Available - Enhanced Rates of Pay for OOH Shifts
We can offer you sessions to fit around your commitments. Northwick Park UTC based at Northwick Park Hospital is 24-hours, 365 days per year service and we have GP sessions available during the weekdays, evenings, nights and at weekends. Currently we’re especially looking for GPs able to carry out work during the weekdays, evenings, nights and weekends these sessions are offered with significant increases in salary / rates.
As a Salaried GP we can offer you a highly competitive salary along with access to our generous benefits scheme, including the NHS pension, six weeks annual leave and one-week study leave.
In addition to your salaried work you’ll be offered the opportunity to pick up extra sessions to fit around your availability. What’s more, you’ll be able to work these sessions across all of our UTCs.
Being clinically managed also means we can develop paths for GPs looking for career progression. We also regularly run educational events, peer to peer learning sessions and of course you’ll be supported by our growing network of over 200 GPs.
Indemnity is Covered by CNSGP from 1st April 2019.
Ready to Apply?
If you’re MRCGP qualified (or GMC recognised equivalent,) are registered with an English performers list and ideally with experience within urgent care (A&E, OOH, UCC) then we’d love to hear from you.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.