Senior Business & Transformation Manager
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen within CNWL Goodall Division’s Business and Transformation Team for a dynamic, motivated Senior Business and Transformation Manager.
We are seeking an experienced, values-led, compassionate senior lead, with a demonstrable commitment to improving and supporting adults and older adults physical and mental health services, in both community and inpatient settings.
You will be responsible for leading and having oversight of programmes of transformation within the following service lines, supporting national priorities, working with local commissioners/ICSs and supporting services in redesigning services and pathways:
- Inner London (Camden) Adult Community Healthcare Services, including Community Independence Service (CIS)
- Outer London (Hillingdon) Adult Community Healthcare Services
- Hillingdon Mental Health (Adult and Older Adult) Services
- Mental Health Inpatient Rehabilitation and Arts Psychotherapy Service line (various boroughs)
You will also lead directly on a number of complex transformation/service improvement projects across the service lines, playing a key role in ensuring robust and effective change management processes are delivered through effective stakeholder engagement.
You will be:
- A highly motivated, flexible and responsive individual, with robust previous experience of managing programmes/projects; engaging and working with a wide range of stakeholders e.g. commissioners, patients/carers
- Able to deliver high quality, robust programmes, think strategically and innovatively, and manage relationships at all organisational levels
- Confident developing business cases and overseeing the process through to project mobilisation
- An experienced team lead; supporting, leading and managing a sub-team of project managers to deliver requirements to timescales and quality.
It is a unique opportunity to work at both service level, but also closely with commissioners, to help shape service provision linking with local strategies and national direction.
You will work with a committed and dynamic transformation team and Division, and will be supported to deliver the role including training for the continued development of your skills.
As the post supports teams across a number of boroughs in Central and North West London, the postholder must be willing to travel, as well as comfortable with an aspect of remote working.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Matt Malherbe
Job title: Interim Head of Business and Transformation...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.