Senior Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist/CBT Therapist
- Full Time
Job Title and Grade: Band 8A Senior Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist/BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist
Location/Trust: Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Department Covered: Working Age Adults
Pay Rates: Agenda for Change (AFC)
To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the psychological needs of people using our services.
- To carry out comprehensive psychological and cognitive assessments and formulation, plan implement and evaluate delivery of psychology interventions and consultations to support people with specific and complex needs.
- To actively involve people in developing and agreeing their own care plan, to act as an advocate and ensure that there is proper regard for their dignity, choice, self-esteem, racial, cultural, sexual, and religious needs and preferences.
- To work creatively to adapt verbal and written communication to meet the needs of people who use our services
- To undertake comprehensive risk assessments and develop effective risk management plans for people with complex needs.
- To establish and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues, other agencies, people who use services and their carers and support staff.
- Maintaining current knowledge of research findings and development within specific care group.
- To positively contribute to divisional and team developments in relation to all aspects of psychology practice.
- To contribute to the implementation of appropriate policies, protocols, and care pathways.
- To contribute to initiatives to ensure that the diverse needs of people within the care group are addressed within local services and future developments.
- Experience of working with people presenting with severe and enduring Mental Health Difficulties, including complex trauma.
- Demonstrable post registration/clinical experience and competency relevant to this care group.
- Demonstrable interest/skill in a relevant specialist area.
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counselling Psychology qualification or equivalent/or BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist
- HCPC registered (and BABCP Accredited for CBT Therapist)
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals
(NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it 24/7 365 days Call us anytime on 03330 144 370
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades, and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Ami Mandalia for Band 8A Senior Clinical/ Counselling Psychologist/BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist role on 0144 290 2016 or [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.