- Are you an experienced diabetes specialist nurse who is looking to develop into a senior role?
- Are you passionate about supporting patients who are living with diabetes, as well as members of the team?
If you answered yes, we’ve got the perfect role for you!
As a band 7 senior diabetes specialist nurse, the successful applicant must have experience of working autonomously within diabetes, be a non-medical prescriber and have the ability to work to evidence-based guidelines.
The post holder will also have experience of delivering structured education, and will be required to deliver education to both people with diabetes and health care professionals.
If this is you we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
So what else?
- This is your chance to join a progressive and innovative service in a social enterprise that is patient and staff focused – you’ll even have the opportunity to become an MCH shareholder.
- We encourage staff to get involved in exploring new ways of working and service development.
- We’ll provide well established, in-service training, one to one supervision, and appraisals with regular support.
- You’ll be able to develop your skills in a friendly and supportive team.
So what are you waiting for? We can’t wait to hear from you, and look forward to receiving your application.
The small print
- Informal visits can be arranged on request.
- We will always appoint the best person for the job, but applications are particularly welcome from candidates from BAME groups which are underrepresented in our service.
- We will offer you the choice of two pension schemes; the NHS Pension scheme and the scottish widows group pension scheme.
- Interview date: 18 December 2020
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameSarah GregoryJob titleClinical LeadEmail [email protected] number07876 591457