Senior Mobile MRI Radiographer- East Midlands
Job title: Senior Mobile MRI Radiographer - East Midlands
Salary: Starting from £37,000 depending on experience, plus company car or car allowance
Hours: Monday-Sunday 3 x 12 hour shifts between 7am and 9pm typically
Location: East Midlands (Mobile)
InHealth sees more than 3 million patients each year and diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services that we provide. Our fleet of mobile solutions offers advanced diagnostic capabilities in the community within easy reach of patients.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile MRI Radiographerto join our mobiles division inthe East Midlands MRI Team.As this is a mobile role, you will be covering a number of locations local to (but not limited to), Nottingham, Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester and Kettering. The successful applicant will be eligible for a company car or car allowance.
We will take your home location in to account and try to base you primarily from the sites most local to you, but there may be occasions when you need to travel further afield - any travel or hotel costs will be paid for by InHealth.
InHealth is the UKs largest specialist provider of diagnostic and healthcare solutions. Our aim is to make healthcare better for patients by working collaboratively with the NHS to deliver a range of high-quality tests, scans, assessments and procedures. In the last year, we have supported more than 3 million people in their healthcare journeys, the majority of these are NHS patients and service users.
As a people-focused organisation, our teams are integral in how we deliver our services and our values of Trust, Passion, Care and Fresh Thinking underpin everything we do, influencing the way we interact with patients, customers, and colleagues.
Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality diagnostics and healthcare solutions in hospitals and in accessible community settings, serving 5 million patientsfrom 1,000 locations by 2025.
What you will do:
- As an InHealth Senior MRI Radiographer you will ensure our patients receive the best standard of care while generating high-quality images to support their healthcare pathway. You will deliver an effective, professional service, working alongside your colleagues in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Carry out magnetic resonance imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic techniques (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice).
What you are responsible for:
- Providing a great experience for patients attending for MRI scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Running quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
- Respecting and working within patient's and service users' customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
- Performing triage functions of referrals, as required
- Supporting patient bookings and making sure patient information systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
- Completing competency assessments
- Adhering to all operational procedures
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Assisting placement students and other colleagues in the achievement of their learning outcomes
- Sharing knowledge and clinical experience with the wider team to support each others growth and development.
We are looking for someone who has:
- BSc Radiography or equivalent
- Membership of an appropriate professional body and holds a valid registration (HCPC)
- A valid UK Driving Licence
- A strong understanding of fundamental MRI physics and different scanning techniques and sequences
- A proven knowledge of the requirements of a radiographers role regarding the care of patients, their careers and other colleagues
- Understanding of the implications of the Data Protection Act, Caldicott Principles and GDPR
- A flexible approach to work and able to work across 7 days (Mon-Sun)
- A strong team player attitude, being supportive, caring, reliable and trustworthy
- The ability to be calm when working under pressure and in a busy environment
- A positive attitude, taking pride in their work and is passionate about the service they provide.
You should apply if you have experience:
- Working with MRI equipment in either a hospital or mobile setting
- In both routine and complex MRI examinations
- In different courses such as infection control training, manual handling, basic life support
- Scanning with contrast
- In health and safety policies and procedures with imaging equipment
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Supporting other members of the team their development and training.
What can InHealth offer you?
We offer a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: fashion, travel, eating out, technology, leisure and more!
In addition to this, we also offer:
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Generous company contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance options
- Life assurance
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities
- 24/7 access to a dedicated well-being hub and an Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Monthly award programme and online peer-to-peer recognition
- Long service recognition, with vouchers and additional annual leave
- Refer a friend bonus
- Discounts on InHealths healthcare services
- Smart tech, Cycle to Work and thousands of discounts and cashback options
- Paid-for professional memberships and more!
Making sure our people are happy at work is one of our main priorities, which means giving them as many opportunities as we can to support their personal and professional growth. We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.