Job title: Senior Radiographer
Location: Marylebone, W1U 2SB
Salary: 32,000 – 36,500 depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday – Friday (1 Saturday per month)
InHealth sees more than 3 million patients each year and diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services we provide.
We are looking for a Senior X-Ray Radiographer to join our InHealth diagnostic imaging department at Schoen Clinic in London. This is a full-time role working 37.5 hours per week on a rota shift pattern between Monday and Saturday.
What will you do as a Senior Radiographer with InHealth?
- Carry out general x-ray and theatre imaging procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique (MHRA Guidance 2015, IR(ME)R 2017, Code of Clinical Practice)
- Provide a great experience for patients attending for a procedure, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
- Respect and work within patient’s and service users’ customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
- Perform triage functions of referrals, as required
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- BSc Radiography or equivalent and professional experience of x-ray/theatre scanning
- Expertise to ensure the appropriate triage, booking and examination of patients
- A high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice
- Member of an appropriate professional body and to hold a valid registration (HCPC)
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to work across 6 days
What’s in it for you?
The succesful candidate will have an opportunity to train in MRI during their first 12 months of employment, with a view to taking on more scanning responsibility in future. A highly competitive salary is also given, topped with a generous flexible benefits package, including private medical insurance and 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays). We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.
InHealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community.