Senior Social Worker
- Full Time
We are looking for a committed, compassionate & dynamic Lead Social Work.
It’s an excellent opportunity to progress your career as a valued member of a supportive team.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our clients it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
Cygnet Hospital Sheffield:
Cygnet Hospital Sheffield offers a low secure service for women and CAMHS services for male and female adolescents over three distinct wards.
- Lead the development, evaluation & management of the service
- Manage, train, supervise & support team colleagues
- Create relevant treatment goals, in liaison with health & social care agencies
- Manage & minimise risk where appropriate
- Ensure quality & compliance with internal and external standards & regulations
- Forge links and maintain contact with other statutory agencies.
- Registered Social Worker & have a relevant Social Work qualification
- Experienced in working in a mental health setting as part of a multidisciplinary team
- CAMHS experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledgeable about relevant mental health compliance & legislation
- An effective communicator at all levels with colleagues, families & external agencies
- Highly capable of dealing with conflict in challenging situations
- A first-rate people, time & task manager with excellent leadership skills.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Monthly reflective practice, expert supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.