Senior Staff Nurse (E Grade Nurse)
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an E Grade Nurse (Band 5/6 equivalent) to join our Oncology & Haematology Outpatients Unit based at our award-winning Cancer Centre (London, W1G) with an inclusive salary range on offer of 34,371 - 38,505 per annum. The London Clinic has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued, and you can help us provide the best, personalised healthcare, and deliver our three core values of; Caring, Inspiring and Pioneering.
Established in 1932, The London Clinic is one of the UK’s largest independently owned non-profit hospital, with state-of-the-art facilities located on Harley Street. We have circa 1200 employees, a total of 8 premises, and we are dedicated to providing the best, personalised healthcare with a breadth of surgical and medical expertise.
To be responsible for the delivery of high standards of care and service to the patients and to work within a team to provide assessment and evaluation of care.
Job Type:Permanent and Full Time
Shifts:Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Benefits package:We offer a comprehensive package including a contributory pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%), Private Medical Healthcare, 33days annual leave (inclusive), as well as a wide range of other benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To act as role model providing leadership; to be flexible in staffing situations whenever required.
- To use evidence-based practice, quality assurance and clinical audit in all aspects of nursing care.
- To comply and be aware of the NMC’s Guidelines for Records and Record Keeping.
- Ensuring that all aspects of confidentiality are upheld in relation to patient/employee records in accordance with the Clinic’s data protection policies.
Skills & Experience
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration
- 1-year minimum post registration experience in oncology or in acute medicine.
- Experience in the administration of cytotoxic drugs and relevant qualification
- Knowledge of oncological conditions & diseases, and knowledge of cytotoxic drugs & therapies preferred
We are an organisation that has charitable status, and this helps us to drive forward our mission of reinvesting our income to deliver better patient outcomes.
The London Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We absolutely welcome applicants from underrepresented groups; if you think you have the skills and experience for the job, please apply - we would love to hear from you regardless of your background...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.