SENIOR STAFF NURSE (RMN)
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge and want to join a service where you really can make a difference in peoples lives every single day? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Priory Hospital Preston is a 38-bedded independent mental health hospital, specialising in the management and treatment of acute. Opened in 1998, the hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care together with an extensive range of services delivered across three units:
Bartle Ward - 10-bedded eating disordersCottam Ward - 12-bedded acute mental healthRosemary Ward - 16-bedded acute mental health
Our services work in partnership with the NHS to provide the best quality outcomes for all the patients in our care.
Knowing that you are making a difference to peoples lives is rewarding in itself. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
We are looking for Staff Nurses (RMNs)to work on our wards for mental ill health and eating disorders
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
To be successful as an Registered Mental Health Nurseyoull need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration (RMN or RNLD)
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
Flexible shift patterns available
Whether you have previous experience working as a Nurse with the NHS, or have mental health experience in a private hospital, wed love to hear from you.
Priory Healthcare Benefits
- Excellent salary
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on duty
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs) up to £3000 (Terms apply)
Additional benefits for nurses at Priory Hospital Preston:
- Fully funded DBS
- Fully funded NMC registration
- Return to Practice support
- CPD top up
- Management and Leadership development opportunities
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.