Social Worker - Part Time
- Part Time
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a confident, compassionate & committed Social Worker.
It’s an excellent opportunity to progress your career as a valued member of a supportive team.
Maximising positive outcomes & recovery for our clients it's a challenging, satisfying vocation.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
So if you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
Cygnet Nield House:
Cygnet Nield House in Crewe is our 29-bed mental health hospital for women.
Cygnet Nield House is split into two distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services:
Clarion Ward, a 14 bed complex personality disorder service for women with a dual diagnosis of personality disorder and co-morbid disordered eating.Compton Ward, a 15 bed acute service for women. The service provides a safe and stabilising environment for women who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission.
- Work in partnership with service users, their families and other stakeholders to assist with the recovery process
- Forge links and maintain contact with other statutory agencies
- Lead on the social care needs of service users
- Ensure that service users and their families/carers are aware of their legal rights
- Take an active role in safeguarding within the multidisciplinary team
- Provide written reports to the multidisciplinary team and other professionals
- A Registered Social Worker with a relevant Social Work qualification
- Experienced in working within a mental health setting, or passionate about working in this field
- Knowledgeable of safeguarding, health & safety, data protection, confidentiality issues & equality & diversity
- An excellent communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Skilled in report writing with excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities, including into management roles
- Monthly reflective practice, expert supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings.
- Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.