Would you like to work in a vibrant and dynamic department with state of the art ultrasound equipment? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
We currently have vacancies for a Sonographer to join our friendly and approachable ultrasound team within the Radiology Department at Homerton University Hospital. We are a dedicated department committed to providing high quality services in a cosmopolitan location. The sonographers even provide support to a large neonatal unit providing cranial and cardiac ultrasound scans. You, too, could have the chance to further your career and be part of our wonderful team.
In return, what can we offer you?
• The opportunity to have a varied rotation and perform a wide range of ultrasound examinations
• The potential to train in other areas of ultrasound and extend your skill base
• Dedicated CPD sessions
• Funding and support for training courses
• Monthly professional meetings
• An attractive arrangement for evening and weekend work, currently offered on a voluntary basis to suit your lifestyle
• Flexible working options would be considered
You must hold a postgraduate diploma in Medical Ultrasound; however, we would also consider a postgraduate certificate in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound. If you are almost qualified then please feel free to apply. You would need to have professional registration.
Working Hours: 37.5 per week
Interview date: TBC
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name: Aisha Qureshi
Job title: Clinical Ultrasound Manager
Email address:[email protected]
Telephone number: 0208 510 5933