We are looking to recruit to the Staff Bank Team Managers to join our CAMHS Team. You will need to have a Primary qualification in Mental Health Nursing, Clinical Psychology, Social Work, Medicine or Occupational Therapy to be considered for this requirement.
You will be:
- Providing leadership, managerial and supervisory responsibility to a group of practitioners working as a multi-disciplinary team providing specialist child and adolescent mental services
- Work collaboratively with the other managers to ensure staff can be released to provide input to the specialist teams e.g. eating disorder, LAAC, SEAD Teams, Primary Mental Health Worker Teams, Neurodevelopment team and Core Team etc. as well as specialist district wide services
- Key partnerships will include adult mental health services, learning disability services, social care, education, consultation to professionals in the primary care services and other children’s services including the voluntary sector
This is truly an opportunity not to be missed, you will be given exposure to a range of different situations that will continue to professionally and clinically develop yourself. It is an exciting time to join Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust and support the delivery of our vision to become a leading provider of integrated care for people of all ages who have mental health needs.
As one of the largest employers in the district with around 3,000 staff, you will be joining a Trust that offers a wide range of staff benefits to support your performance as well as health and wellbeing, including:
- A comprehensive paid induction and training programme for your continuous development needs
- Annual leave accrual based on the hours you work
- Flexible working patterns and weekly pay
- Access to a range of NHS [email protected] benefits and discounts as well as other staff discounts (See our website and click on ‘working with us’ for a full list of staff benefits)
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- A great team environment and place to work
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us and let’s get you on board to become part of Bradford District Care NHS Foundation Trust.
For further details / informal visits contact:
NameKelly BarkerJob titleGeneral ManagerEmail [email protected] contact information
Staff Bank [email protected]