- Full Time
Are you NMC Registered Nurse (or are due to qualify) and looking to take on an exciting opportunity within dialysis?
We have an exciting opportunity in our Burnley clinic for a nurse who wants to make a difference in our patient’s lives. You will provide patient care according to Diaverum procedures with the aim to increase the quality of life for our patients. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to our in-house education programme‘d Academy’.
You will be responsible for taking ownership of care programmes for renal patients, following the tailored care plans as per Consultant instructions and ensuring clinical activity is appropriately documented in the patient medical record. Further responsibilities include but are not limited to preparing and monitoring dialysis machines and systems in line with Diaveurm processes; reviewing pre and post haemodialysis care with patients; working in a multi-disciplinary team etc.
REQUIREMENTS: • NMC Registered General Nurse • Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct • Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team • 1 year+ experience in general nursing /newly qualified nurse applications are also welcomed
(Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential) - full training is provided. • Have a positive and dynamic approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care • Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
- Monday to Saturday, Shifts hours from 6:30am to 11:30pm and please note that there are no nights or Sunday working
- Competitive Salary of up to £26,404 depending on experience
- Unsocial allowance
- Overtime paid at time and a half after completing full-time hours (150 hours every 4 weeks)
- A focus on internal development and career progression with opportunities to undertake relevant study
- 35 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) increasing with service
- Christmas and New Years Day off
- Free Uniform (*3), Tea & Coffee, Flu Vaccine and Christmas Meal
- Referral scheme paying up to £1,000
- Paid breaks
- Correctly fitted and tested PPE
- Life Assurance, Employee benefit scheme via Perkbox, Stakeholder Company Pension
- Visa sponsorship
WHO WE ARE: Diaverum’s mission is to improve the quality of life for renal patients and we achieve through our values of being competent, passionate and inspiring.
Being one of the world’s leading renal care providers, Diaverum offers a holistic approach, from preventive and early stage renal care to all renal replacement therapies. Diaverum currently operates 24 kidney treatment centres in the UK. We work in close cooperation with NHS Main Renal Units, and deliver dialysis and associated renal services from our network of facilities across the country. As the leading independent renal service provider in the UK, we are fully focused on patient care, and our objectives are closely aligned with our NHS partners. We focus solely on caring for the individual needs of our patients and take pride in being an equal opportunities employer to achieve this.
COME GROW WITH US!...
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.