Staff Nurse – Outpatients (RGN) – Cheltenham – Part Time and Full Time opportunities considered – Salary £29,000 circa
Nuffield Health, the UK’s largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for an exceptional Staff Nurse at the Cheltenham Hospital.
Cotswold Ward consists of 32 beds for patients undergoing a wide range of surgical procedures. With a mix of both inpatients & day cases, each day is varied and brings new challenges. The friendly nursing team consists of nurses with a background of all different surgical specialties and there is a culture of strong team work and supporting each other.
The senior nursing team strongly believe in personal & professional development and actively encourage staff to partake in annual appraisals and to develop themselves through attendance at study days, learning new clinical skills and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
The ward team pride themselves on high standards and are committed to ensuring patients have the best possible experience during their stay at the Cheltenham Hospital.
Informal visits are welcomed, get in touch with Daen Fox to arrange. Daen can be reached on [email protected]
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures and recovery.
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient’s needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
Our Ideal Staff Nurse will:
- Have a registration with the appropriate governing body and have qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC.
- Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and keen to embrace new ideas.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker & flexible with regards to shift patterns.
- Have the ability to fully understand each patient’s needs and provide individual attention.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days’ annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary – £29k circa
Full Time and Part Time opportunities available.