Staff Nurse/Senior Staff Nurse - PICU
We have a number of exciting opportunities for both experienced and recently qualified Mental Health, Learning Disability Nurses to join our team. You will play a vital role as a valued member of our well established multi- disciplinary team, be responsible and accountable for the delivery of high quality, patient-focused care within our division.
Choosing your first nursing role is a difficult decision. We believe theres nowhere better to start your career than St Andrews Healthcare. Here are seven reasons why:
1. Youll be coming to a world-class facility with its own teaching hospital and academic centre.
2. Were a specialist charity that invests in innovative, patient-centric, holistic care.
3. Chance to be part of an expert multi-disciplinary team working on highly complex cases.
4. You will gain wide experience initially, then get to specialise in an area that interests you.
5. Expect to earn over £30,000 (including Shift enhancements) in your first year.
6. We offer a supportive preceptorship where youre given a mentor to support you in your first 6 months
7. The cost of housing and living make Northampton a far more affordable place to live than major metropolitan centres - you can live a great lifestyle....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.