LTHT Staff Bank are currently seeking Band 5 Registered General Nurses to work shifts within Leeds Teaching Hospitals.
If you are an RGN who wants to work regular shifts in Leeds Teaching Hospitals for highly competitive rates, this opportunity is for you!
We require Nurses to work in a variety of wards across LTHT for the following shift requirements:
- Long Days
- Night Shifts
- Day Rates: £15.66 – £28.80 p/h
- Night/Saturday Rates: £20.35 – £37.44 p/h
- Sunday/Bank Holiday Rates: £25.05 – £46.09 p/h
We offer flexible shifts and short term placements so that you can book your shifts well in advance and work on your preferred wards, so you do not need to worry about consistency of work and booking ad-hoc shifts.
By choosing to work flexible shifts or short-term placements in Leeds Teaching Hospitals you will benefit from:
- Higher, competitive surge rates
- Weekly pay
- Shift security, whether you want to work 1 shift or 5 shifts a week
- Remote compliance and registration process
- Free DBS checks and mandatory training
- Refer a Friend bonus
- 24-hour Booking support service
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Minimum 6 months experience as an RGN in a UK Acute Hospital in the last 2 years
- A current NMC PIN
- Full Occupational Health Records including Hepatitis B, Rubella, Measles and Varicella.
If you are interested in this role please apply here, or if you would like to speak to our team for further details, please call on 0208 167 2491 or email [email protected]