BAND 3 – SECURE MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
HOURS: FULL- TIME
BROCKFIELD HOUSE, WICKFORD, ESSEX
Brockfield House provides secure mental health services for patients between 18 and 65 years old, detained under the Mental Health Act 1983/2007 or a Court Order. The services care for patients in settings of low and medium security.
At Brockfield House we are in the position to recruit band 3 support workers to our low and medium secure wards providing care for female and male patients, and for staff to join our peripatetic team. We are looking for motivated staff who share our Trust values of Open, Compassionate and Empowering.
We are also looking for staff that are:
- Dedicated and committed to providing the best possible service;
- Show a positive attitude to people with mental health and learning disabilities;
- Present a professional image at all times;
- Kind and caring towards others;
- Respect their colleagues and show zero tolerance to behaviour which opposes our commitment to equality and diversity.
In return we offer a wide range of staff benefits, which include:
- The opportunity to develop your skills and talents through regular training, Supervision and Appraisal;
- Flexible Working to support a healthy balance between your work and home life
- Being part one of the highest achieving NHS Trusts in the country
- Rotation programme
- In-house induction period
- In house continual development opportunities
- Season Ticket Loans
- NHS discounts for staff
- Excellent Training facilities and opportunities
- The opportunity to work bank shifts and expand knowledge and experience in other areas
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Buying and Selling annual leave scheme
Candidates will have an understanding of the Recovery Model approach, taking into account the holistic needs of patients, families and carers, whilst working under the direction of senior staff and work as an integral part of the an established multidisciplinary team.
Should you need any further information regarding out Trust, please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Nosi Murefu, Integrated Clinical Lead
[email protected] or call 01268 739850