- Full Time
Job Title and Grade:Theatre Practitioner (Band 5)
Location/Trust:Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust
Pay Rates:26 per hour
Long Term Placement Opportunity upto 3 months and Bank Shifts
Would you like to be part of a team at a Trust rated "Good" in a recent CQC report? Be part of a team that is rich on developing Nursing and Midwifery practices and delivering excellent patient care? If you feel you could add value to the role and have the suitable skills, we would love to hear from you.
We have flexible Bank shifts and long-term placement opportunities available for Band 5 Theatre Practitioners available at Royal Berkshire Hospital.
To contribute to the effective day-to-day operation of the Trust's theatres by providing skilled assistance to medical staff during the administration, maintenance, and termination of general regional or local anaesthetics, by undertaking scrubbing and circulating duties and by providing skilled care in recovery.
- To undertake the assessment, implementation and evaluation of patients needs in order to contribute to the delivery of high quality care at all times.
- To work with medical staff and other members of the multi-disciplinary theatre team in instituting a high standard of patient care and treatment and ensuring it is clearly and correctly documented in accordance with Trust policy.
- To provide skilled assistance to medical staff during the administration, maintenance and termination of general regional or local anaesthetics.
- To contribute to the effective day-to-day operation of the Trust's theatres by providing skilled assistance to medical staff during the administration, maintenance, and termination of general regional or local anaesthetics, by undertaking scrubbing and circulating duties and by providing skilled care in recovery.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates- work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it 24/7 365 days Call us anytime on 03332 407 552
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts do not have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades, and specialities, saving the NHS over70 millioneach year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible shifts and long-term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals,call 0333 0143692 or email [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you soon....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.