Trainee MRI Radiographer
- Full Time
Job title:Trainee MRI Radiographer
Salary:25,000 - 28,000. Starting salary of 25,000 but this increases upon completion of core competencies and training
InHealth sees more than 3 million patients each year and diagnostic imaging is one of the busiest services that we provide. Our fleet of mobile solutions offers advanced diagnostic capabilities in the community within easy reach of patients.
We now have a really exciting opportunity for aRadiographerto join our mobile team inthe North Westand train solely inMRI.
As this is a mobile role, the successful applicant will be eligible for a company car or car allowance. We cover a number of sites acrossthe North West,includingRochdale, Salford, Oldham, Belle Vue, Warrington,so we can consider applicants nearby to any of these locations.
This opportunityis suited to someone whois just finishingtheir Diagnostic Radiography degree, or someone who has experience in scanning but is now looking to further their skills and train in a new modality.
In order to apply, all you need to have is:
- A BSc Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent (or finishing summer 2020)
- A professional membership registration (HCPC)
- A right to work in the United Kingdom
- A valid driving licence and willingness to work across different sites
- A flexible approach and ability to work on a rota across 7 days per week
So, what will you be responsible for?
- Carrying out MRI procedures to best practice standards of radiographic technique
- Providing a great experience for patients who are attending an MRI can, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Respecting and working within patient’s and service users’ customs, values and spiritual beliefs, making sure their views are sought and taken into account
- Supporting patient bookings and making sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up-to-date information
What can you expect to receive as a Trainee?
- A team of dedicated Radiographer mentors and a supportive Clinical Manager
- A structured training program tailored to you
- An innovative approach to personal and professional development
- A highly competitive salary and a company car or car allowance
- A generous benefits package- all detailed below
Also, what benefits can Inhealth offer you?
We offer a fantastic benefits package, which is available through a mobile-enabled rewards platform, called InJoy. This is your place to access thousands of offers and discounts on a wide range of products and services relating to: travel, eating out, technology, fashion, leisure and more!
In addition to this, we also offer:
- Private medical insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- and more!
Making sure our people are happy at work is one of our main priorities, which means giving them as many opportunities as we can to support their personal and professional growth. We also have an innovative approach to personal and professional development, helping you to be the best version of you and giving you a real career pathway.
InHealth is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all areas of the community....
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.