Urology Consultant (Bank)
- Full Time
Bank Urology Consultant Weekend & Weekday.
18 Week Support are currently seeking Urology Consultants to join our insource team across the South, East and South East England regions.
One of our largest service provisions, Urology continues to grow significantly across several locations, we hope to appoint Urologists to join our team on a Bank basis. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone considering weekend or weekday Bank shifts with our speciality, as we move towards providing our services 7-days per week
The role offers the opportunity to work in new departments, experience new systems and work with a fantastic team of Urologists and Surgical Professionals that are well-versed with providing dermatology care within the 18 Week Support insourcing service.
You will be working with and assisting Dermatologist and Surgeons with a range ofspecializedprocedures such as, General Urology and surgery, as well as assisting in outpatient clinics. You will support the patient throughout their visit ensuring safe and effective care from start to finish.
18 Week Support is anRTT support provider which supports NHS Trusts with meeting their RTT pathways and 18-week waiting time targets. Like the NHS we work with, patient care is at thecenterof everything wedo,and our clinical teams arededicatedto ensuringexcellent patient experience.
We arean ethical and transparentorganisationthat iscommitted to the NHS and the delivery of high-quality care, and to helping NHS Trusts reduce RTT waiting times.
- Urology Consultants
- Based/working in NHS Trusts in several locations
- Assisting in dermatology surgery and outpatients clinics
- Supported by a Urology lead nurse
- Responsible to the 18 Week Support Chief Nurse and Head of Nursing
- Weekday and Weekendshifts available
- Excellent day rates through LTD company (outside IR35)
- Travel & accommodation information provided
- Training and orientation by experienced 18 Week Support Clinical Lead
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Minimum of1 yearexperience at Consultant level or above within an NHS Urology Unit
- Comprehensive knowledge of outpatient processes and procedures
- Proficient in using Urology surgery equipment.
- Essential I.T. (EIT) skills or equivalent
For more information about this vacancy press the 'Apply For Job' button.