Pharmacierge is a leading UK 'medtech' company, designed and backed by independent clinicians. It combines e-prescribing apps with seamless delivery of private prescription medication . It has raised investment from Cazoo and Zoopla founder Alex Chesterman OBE, Lovefilm co-founder Simon Franks, and over 20 leading clinicians.
Co-founded by ex-Google, medtech and serial healthcare entrepreneurs, Pharmacierge has established itself as the trusted partner to over 3,000 private medical practitioners and continues to grow its user base nationally, enjoying 5x growth over 4 years.
mPrescribe® - Pharmacierges iPhone and Android app - is the first of its kind in the UK; a portable e-prescription pad that allows clinicians to prescribe medication on-the-go.
Sharing ownership with its dedicated team (via share options) as well as with leading private clinicians, Pharmacierge models its culture on the can-do, tech-enabled and empathetic approach pioneered by its founders.
Please notethat this is not a Pharmacy Dispensary or Technician role.
- Salary: £24,000 to £26,000 per annum
- Private healthcare cover (after minimum term)
- 20 days holiday, increasing 1 day each year up to 25 days
- Company-wide annual bonus (after minimum term)
- Govt approved share option scheme (after minimum term)
- Employee discounts platform
- Training courses where applicable
- Answering telephone enquiries- you'll be the first interaction answering incoming queries with first-class customer service and either answering the query directly or escalating it to the appropriate team member.
- Receiving incoming orders- as we continue to grow we have increasing incoming orders and start the process to get the order completed.
- Overseeing packaging- Once the orders are processed you'll be packaging them up ready for despatch. You'll also make sure we've got all the sufficient equipment and stationary needed for packaging.
- Order despatch- Once the orders are ready for despatch you'll organise them so that they're ready and easy for the couriers to collect. You'll greet and support our couriers to ensure deliveries go out accurately and on time.
- Working Hours: 42.5 hours per week. No public holidays required.
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English (other languages advantageous).
- Evidence of you giving first-class customer service over the phone and in-person in any customer-facing role.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.