- Full Time
Prezzo, your favourite Italian restaurant.
We are currently recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant with a passion for great food and great service to join our team at Prezzo. You will experience life as a Kitchen Assistant in one of the most loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street and help us to deliver the most perfect service experience, every customer, every time.
The Perks of the job:
- One Team Summer Incentive - from 19th July 2021 to 5th September 2021 bonus of 50p per hour will be paid in your September pay
- Generous tronc system so you receive a share of credit and debit card tips - 100% of tips go to the team
- Flexible shift patterns
- Branded Chef uniforms
- Dine on Us - receive 50 when you join so you can enjoy a meal at Prezzo with a friend or a family member
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo restaurants and suite of discounts across 5000 retailers
- Learning and development programmes so you can grow and develop your career
- Free meals during shifts, this could be a huge saving of over 2000 per year on food!
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - a free, confidential, independent helpline offering support if and when you need it
- Sick pay insurance (optional)
- Health cash plan (optional)
- Cancer care plan (optional)
- Access to Wagestream, allowing you to get instant access to the money youâve earned
- Refer A Friend bonus scheme
- A fast-paced, fun and professional working environment
- Apprenticeships Level 2-4
What we need from you:
As a Kitchen Assistant you will produce exceptional food to âwowâ our customers, youâll work closely with the Head Chef and Sous Chef to ensure the highest level of standards are reached. Youâll help to ensure that everything runs smoothly, that we never run out of essential ingredients and that both the team and customers are happy at all times.
You will have similar experience as a Kitchen Assistant in a fast-paced environment, a âhands onâ approach and the drive to maintain the quality our customers deserve. From our Kitchen Assistant we expect exceptional quality and hygiene standards, strong organisational and customer service skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Our Kitchen Assistants are an integral part everything we do and theyâre one of the main reasons our customers love our restaurants. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Apply today â youâll be very glad you did.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.