- Full Time
Prezzo, your favourite Italian restaurant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sous Chef to join our team at Prezzo. Youall experience life as a Sous Chef in one of the most loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street and help us to deliver the most perfect service experience, every customer, every time.
The Perks of the job:
- Generous tronc system so you receive a share of credit and debit card tips - 100% of tips go to the team
- Flexible shift patterns
- Branded Sous Chef uniforms
- Dine on Us - receive 50 when you join so you can enjoy a meal at Prezzo with a friend or a family member
- 50% staff discounts at all Prezzo restaurants and suite of discounts across 5000 retailers
- Learning and development programmes so you can grow and develop your career
- Free meals during shifts, this could be a huge saving of over 2000 per year on food!
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - a free, confidential, independent helpline offering support if and when you need it
- Sick pay insurance (optional)
- Health cash plan (optional)
- Cancer care plan (optional)
- Access to Wagestream, allowing you to get instant access to the money youave earned
- Refer A Friend bonus scheme
- A fast-paced, fun and professional working environment
- Apprenticeships Level 2-4
As a Sous Chef you will produce exceptional food to awowa our customers, inspire and develop the entire kitchen team and ensure the highest level of standards are reached. You will have similar experience as a Sous Chef in a fast-paced environment, a ahands ona approach and the ability to motivate and manage the team from the front during the Head Chef absence.
Our Sous Chefs are an integral part everything we do and theyare one of the main reasons our customers love our restaurants. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Apply today a youall be very glad you did.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.