Live In Care Worker
- Radis Community Care
- Full Time
Radis Community Care have an exciting opportunity for a Care Worker to join our team based in our Live-In Care Team.
Radis Community Care is a well-established and successful family run care company which has been delivering high quality care and support in excess of 30 Local Authorities in England and Wales.
The role of Radis is to provide outcome focused, re-enabling care for a range of Service Users including the elderly and for people with physical and/or learning disabilities. The care provided is client-centred and ranges from brief daily visits to 24-hour live-in care and can either be short or long-term.
About the role
The Care worker will be living in with the Service User in the Service Users own home throughout the UK. We will work with you to set up ongoing rotations with individual clients. Supporting someone in their own home to enable them to live as independently as possible, being part of their care journey. The role of a Care Worker is to provide personal care, meal preparations, medication prompts and support with Socialisation.
Radis have placements Nationwide and you are not guaranteed to be working with a client in your area.
Benefits for the Role
- Full or Part time hours available
- From £640 per week
- NEST Pension
- Free uniform and PPE
- Excellent career progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full Out of Hours support
- full training, working towards Care Certificate, Dementia, End of life and other training courses.
- In-depth online & Office based training
- Paid Shadowing in the field
- You get paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- Refer a friend payment (Unlimited Payments) Subject to conditions
- We will pay for mandatory refresher training
Please note that the training course is fully funded by Radis, we do not pay for your time or travel to attend the course.
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.