Support Worker/ Care Assistant
- Radis Community Care
- Full Time
- Leamington Spa
Lucy Glyn Support Services have exciting opportunities for Support Workers to join our Residential and Supported Living Teams in Leamington Spa in Warwickshire.
Lucy Glyn promotes realistic opportunities for the development and maintenance of the skills required for independent living and for a meaningful, rewarding life. Lucy Glyn Support Services provides residential care in Stratford Upon Avon and Supported Living in the South Warwickshire area.
About the role
Do you have the right values and behaviour to support adults with learning disabilities and autism to live a full and meaningful life?
As a Support Worker you will be supporting individuals with learning disabilities, autism, and mental health needs. We recognise each person as an individual and provide a unique service which is person centred and tailored to their needs. The role is to promote the individual’s independence, choice, dignity, and respect by delivering the best standards of support. We offer people with learning disability and autism a safe and secure home where they can live independently with the support they need.
Benefits for the Role
- Full or part time hours available
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent career progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full training, working towards Care Certificate including other training courses such as Learning disability awareness, autism awareness, and mental health awareness.
- In-depth online & office-based training.
- Paid shadowing in the service
- Refer a friend payment (unlimited payments, subject to conditions)
- Mandatory refresher training paid for
Ideally the successful person would have a qualification in health and social care (but this is not essential) or will have worked either in supported living settings and / or with individuals with Learning disabilities and autism.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.