Waking Nights Support Worker
- Radis Community Care
- Full Time
Radis Community Care have an exciting opportunity for a Waking Nights Support Worker to join our team based in Mill House Extra Care Scheme, Nantwich.
Established in 2001, Radis Community Care has grown to become a leading provider of community based social care and support for thousands of vulnerable adults and children in England and Wales, focused on supporting people to live independently in their own homes and part of their local communities.
We care for a range of service users including the elderly and for people with physical and/or learning disabilities. Tailored to meet our service user’s individual needs, our care ranges from brief daily visits to 24-hour live-in care and can either be short or long-term.
About the role
As a Support Worker in our Extra Care Scheme you will be predominately supporting the elderly who are finding it difficult to cope due to physical frailty, enabling them to maintain independence. The role involves aiding residents with restricted mobility to move to dining areas at meal times, communal areas for social activities and to the privacy of their bedrooms at their request.
The role will require you to assist residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene and dressing. You will have the opportunity to take part in physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group.
The role is to promote resident’s independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the best standards of care.
Benefits for the Role
- Mileage Allowance for Cars & Bikes
- Full or Part time hours available
- Nest Pension
- Free uniform and PPE
- Excellent career progression
- Fully structured support for all new starters available
- Full Out of Hours support
- full training, working towards Care Certificate, Dementia, End of life and other training courses.
- In-depth online & Office based training
- Paid Shadowing in the field
- You get paid by BACS every 4 weeks
- Refer a friend payment (Unlimited Payments) Subject to conditions
- We will pay for mandatory refresher training
10pm - 8am
Friday, Saturday & Sundays
Reference ID: INDHP
Radis Community Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer that welcomes applicants from all sections of the community