Bar & Waiting Staff
Bar & Waiting Staff - Up to £10 per hour
The White Hartare looking for the best people out there to join our team of Bar & Waiting staff in Ford, Chippenham.
The White Hartis part of Revere Pub Company which is a collection of pubs, restaurants and boutique bedrooms located across the UK. Our premium food and drink offering is at the heart of each experience with Josper charcoal-cooked steaks, crisp wood fired pizzas and hearty Sunday Roasts always being part of the delicious seasonally changing menu. Hand-crafted cocktails use the finest spirits, our carefully chosen wine list featuring small producers to big name vineyards can be sipped bar-side or perfectly paired with food and our craft beers and local ales are available on draught and by the bottle.
As a member of our Bar & Waiting team inThe White Hartyou will live & breathe the world of amazing customer service. Whether you are working on the bar or in the restaurant, you are the one that tends to our customer's needs and always ready to provide a memorable experience.
Experience isnt always necessary but a big personality and willingness to work hard is. We believe that your attitude is what makes you special...Each new starter will undertake a training program and we will be here to help you every step of the way...but you'll get some really exciting perks along your journey too!
Why should you join us at Revere Pub Company?
- Flexible hours available - Full Time & Part Time Hours Available
- Opportunity to join an award winning and growing brand of country pubs
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Great training and development schemes including funding qualifications
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes discounts on food and hotel accommodation, reward and cashback offers, company pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers and various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our pubs are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
This role requires a lot of hard work, but this is a fun and rewarding opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge or wanting to start their career with an award winning bar and restaurant brand.
So if you have a passion for great hospitality and can provide an amazing experience to all customers then we want you to join us... apply here!